wouldn't that be VATLST00?

I think if you're using an automation product, you could manage system messages there, it depends on what you need to change, or add

Carmen

On 3/10/2022 8:37 AM, Edgington, Jerry wrote:
If you are talking about change the VATDEF SYSUSE, for example switching from
SYSUSE(PRIVATE) to SYSUSE(STORAGE).  Then the MOUNT command, and here is an
example:

ro *all,mount /5340,vol=(sl,tdskpp),use=private

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List<IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>  On Behalf Of
ITschak Mugzach
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2022 8:53 AM
To:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: update MPT in storage without modifying MPFLSTxx?

This message was sent from an external source outside of Western & Southern's
network. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and
know the contents are safe.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Is this possible to modify the in-storage list of messages and rules without
the need to update MPFLSTxx?
ITschak

ITschak Mugzach
*|** IronSphere Platform* *|* *Information Security Continuous Monitoring for z/OS,
x/Linux & IBM I **| z/VM coming soon  *

tolists...@listserv.ua.edu  with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN

send email tolists...@listserv.ua.edu  with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN

--
/I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong. *Abraham Lincoln*/