W dniu 19.03.2022 o 16:37, Paul Gilmartin pisze:
On Sat, 19 Mar 2022 09:35:02 -0500, Lionel B. Dyck wrote:

Instead of put e:MONRTERM.txt try

lcd  e:
put MONRTERM.txt ....

Additionally, I'll suggest (partially diagnostic):
     CD PAULD01.WORK.SRCLIB.OLD
     PWD
     LPWD
     DIR
     PUT MONRTERM.txt  MONRTERM

I'd suggest to issue
cd //

Default directory is probably equal to user OMVS(HOME()) value.

BTW: Instead of playing with dozens of members *and not always good translation tables* I would suggest to use XMIT format.
Advantages:
No translation issues
All the members at a time
Or some members if you like
It can be viewed on PC side
It cannot be easily modified on PC side (good for backups)
It can be nested.
Nested XMI can contain any dataset including PS, PDS, PDSE, RECFM=VB RECFM=U, and even VSAM (previously dumped or exported).
Transport XMI creation can be scripted (automated).

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland