Yesterday we had a job with a huge amount of output take about 48 minutes to
complete purge processing. While it was being purged everything else on that
system that required JES2 services, basically spool space, wasn't able to do so
and was waiting for the purge to complete. This is a 3 system MAS, and I think
it's safe to say that any JES2 tuning activities hasn't been done in a very
long time.

Does anyone have suggestions on what to look at in the system/JES2PARM
configuration that might speed purge processing up if this problem occurs again?

Mark Jacobs

Sent from [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com), Swiss-based encrypted email.

GPG Public Key -
https://api.protonmail.ch/pks/lookup?op=get&search=markjac...@protonmail.com