When in ISPF EDIT you can enter:  compare *

That will compare the active, pre saved version with the current version in the
dataset.

Lionel B Dyck <sdg><
Sent from my iPad Pro 10.5
Website: www.lbdsoftware.com

"Worry more about your character than your reputation.  Character is what you
are, reputation merely what others think you are." - John Wooden