SMF16 records for DFSORT show how much cpu time was zIIP eligible and how
much was actually dispatched on zIIP.  You can check your own system to see
what relevance it has for your workload.  In the past only Db2 Utilities
workload was zIIP eligible in DFSORT, but that may have changed recently (I
don't know if IBM finally did it).  Lots of other non-Db2 zIIP exploitation
is out there.