Uh oh... I sent you a reply yesterday. Do you have a spam folder? Am I spam? :)

On 4/2/2022 9:35 PM, Brian Westerman wrote:
Tom,

How do I get a copy of the new test version?

Brian

On Fri, 1 Apr 2022 22:10:08 -0700, Tom Brennan <t...@tombrennansoftware.com>
wrote:

Thanks, Vista TN3270 V1.27 from 2014 uses old openssl libraries that
only support up to TLS1.2, but I do have a test version with newer
libraries that connects via TLS1.3 (thanks to some recent help from the
CBT Tape folks).