Those sub-types are for stow initialize, member delete, member add/replace,
member delete. We're look for member read. Thanks anyway.

Mark Jacobs

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.

GPG Public Key -
https://api.protonmail.ch/pks/lookup?op=get&search=markjac...@protonmail.com

Sent with ProtonMail secure email.