On Thu, 14 Apr 2022 16:30:49 +0000, Steely.Mark <steely.m...@aaa-texas.com>
wrote:

>There was a program that when executed would prevent the ENQ on a dataset.
>This was used for jobs which would FTP a file and then use that file in steps
>after the FTP.
>
>This was the JCL used:
>
>//JS010   EXEC PGM=FTPDEQ,
>//        PARM='data.set.name.here'
>//SYSUDUMP DD SYSOUT=*
>
>This would be the first step in the job.
>
>Any one remember this program and  would share a copy of it ?

There is/was a program on CBTTAPE called BYPASSNQ that I used to use a long
time ago before IBM built in the ability to bypass enqueue in ISPF when coding
a volser.   you pass it the program you want to call as the PARM.

//GO      EXEC PGM=BYPASSNQ,PARM=IEHPROGM
//STEPLIB  DD DISP=SHR,DSN=YOUR.LOADLIB
//SYSPRINT DD SYSOUT=*
//DD1      DD UNIT=3390,VOL=SER=TGT10A,DISP=OLD
//ABNLTERM DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSUDUMP DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSIN DD *
 SCRATCH DSNAME=SYS1.SIOALMOD,VOL=3390=TGT10A
/*