On Fri, 15 Apr 2022 at 12:16, g...@gabegold.com <g...@gabegold.com> wrote:

> I'm still here, though not posting much these days.

Hi Gabe!

>I pulled out my source file -- about 1 1/2 inches thick, including SHARE SSD
>(SHARE Secretary's Distribution, as opposed to solid state device!) #349 from
>August 1986, and SHARE 64 Session #0042, "All Your Fears are
> Sourceless" (report of the VM Source Committee). But I don't think Wikipedia
> accepts my file cabinet as secondary source (that word again!). Plus
> clippings, etc. I'll see whether anything useful I have is available online
> -- though
> it's likely all from 1980s so might not be conclusive proof of current status.

I don't think Wikipedia requires that sources - primary or secondary -
be available online. SHARE reports and SSD stuff sounds like good
referenceable material to me. But as Shmuel suggests, Wikipedia is a
strange place with strange rules.

This reminds me that there is of course a large archive of 1980s OCO
material on VMSHARE, which is mostly still available online.
http://vm.marist.edu/~vmshare/

Tony H.