I've used Soft audit at a previous location, great tool to manage/list *all software* on the system

Carmen

On 5/19/2022 2:02 PM, Lars Höglund wrote:
Think You must use a product for that

i.e IBM TADz (former SoftAudit)

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: IBM Mainframe Discussion List<IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>  För CarlosM
Skickat: den 19 maj 2022 18:31
Till:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Ämne: MVS Software inventory

Can anyone point me at a JCL example that would list all software installed on
my MVS system?

this is done Via SMP?

SUNY downstate

tolists...@listserv.ua.edu  with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN

send email tolists...@listserv.ua.edu  with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN

--
/I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong. *Abraham Lincoln*/