Yes, it is AES-256, secure (encrypted using MK), but there is also another requirement for CSFKEYS profile.

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland

W dniu 09.06.2022 o 02:48, Mark Jacobs pisze:
I found this in a 2017 IBM Security presentation. So it looks like it's XTS-AES.

Key label: 64-byte label of an existing key in the ICSF CKDS used for access
method encryption/decryption. Encryption type: AES-256 bit data key (XTS,
protected key). Note: AES-256 key must be generated as a secure key (i.e.
protected by crypto express AES Master Key)

Mark Jacobs

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.

GPG Public Key -
https://api.protonmail.ch/pks/lookup?op=get&search=markjac...@protonmail.com