> SLIP SET,IF,J=SRV1,PVTMOD=(MOD1,001234),ID=SLP1,END
> I did issue D SLIP=SLP1 and the SLIP was enabled/active.

You could take a console dump at the time that the SLIP trap is enabled/active.
It should include the address space of SRV1.
Look at control regs 9,10,11. They will show PER-IF active, and the address
range. Do those look correct?

I would guess that MOD1 is not running in the environment you think it is
(specifically, when the jobname, as in the home address space's CSCB/ASSB, is
'SRV1    '), or that there is another copy of the module that grabbed the SLIP
trap but is not the one that you are executing. Could this be running as the
target of a space-switch PC?

An earlier post probably mentioned (I don't remember), but did you try this
without the offset specified just to see if anything in the module was matching
the SLIP trap?

Peter Relson
z/OS Core Technology Design