On Sun, 12 Jun 2022 10:26:38 -0400, Don Leahy wrote:

>It was also aware of ISPF stats, so on a WS to host xfer it could compare
>dates and only transfer changed files.

But beware.  Timestamps at both ends may be under user control.
I have scripts that deliberately change timestamps of some files
to match their content.

If I migrate and recall a PDSE with HSM, the original FAMS
timestamps are preserved.
If I unload and reload that PDSE with IEBCOPY, those timestamps
are changed to the time of the reload.

And z/OS, Windows, and UNIX have different timezone conventions.

--
gil