From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
Kenneth J. Kripke [k.kri...@comcast.net]
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2022 2:20 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: SYSTEM REXX

Apologies for asking, but, I am attempting to use SYSTEM REXX to test out
various automation rules.
I would like to know what is needed to establish the environment to invoke some
of the functions such as AXRWTO, AXRWTOR, etc.
I am attempting to issue the calls through standard TSO REXX.

Sincerely;

Kenneth J. Kripke
k.kri...@comcast.net

Sent from Mail for Windows