From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Kurt J. Quackenbush
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2022 6:16 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: z/OSMF again

ATTENTION: This e-mail came from an external source. Do not open attachments or
click on links from unknown or unexpected emails.

> There are 2 missing icons that I need - Software Management  & Software
> Updates.

> I been through several manuals and have performed additional setup and SAF
> rules that are suppose to provide this function.

Did you check the "App Center" folder in the lower left corner of the z/OSMF
desktop?  I don't know why, but some application icons do not get displayed on
the desktop by default, but you can drag them from the App Center folder to the
desktop.  If they are not in the App Center folder then I suggest open a
support case.

Kurt Quackenbush
IBM  |  z/OS SMP/E and z/OSMF Software Management  |  ku...@us.ibm.com

Chuck Norris never uses CHECK when he applies PTFs.