From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Timothy Sipples
Sent: sexta-feira, 22 de julho de 2022 01:59
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: IWS Agent for z/OS - SSL Configuration

I think Colin has pointed you in the right direction.

I wonder if (alternatively) you could configure IBM Z Workload Scheduler for
HTTP (unencrypted) traffic but then use z/OS AT-TLS to provide the TLS 1.2+
support with your desired cipher suites.

— — — — —
Timothy Sipples
Senior Architect
Digital Assets, Industry Solutions, and Cybersecurity IBM zSystems/LinuxONE,
Asia-Pacific sipp...@sg.ibm.com

to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN