>The rules may not be the same for the MSDOS, Windows, Linux, OS2, AIX,
>etc. VisualAge products.  Depending on the platform what the poster
>wants to do may be legal.

Sorry, certainly wasn't trying to do anything shady.  I know that the licenses
for WDz/RAD/RDz products are non-transferable and expire.  I had thought though
that VA PL/I 2.1 and VA Cobol 3.07 for the Windows platform were non-expiring
"boxed" products that could be transferred.  But you're right, I should have
specified the platform I'd meant... Windows.

Again, didn't think it'd be a problem for Windows, so the question still
stands.  If that's against the rules also, then certainly, forget it.  Thank
you for not shooting me down completely!! :)

Many thanks!

-Ben