From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Peter
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2022 12:52 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: DLMSCR - EDGJRPTE

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the Texas Comptroller's email
system.
DO NOT click links or open attachments unless you expect them from the sender
and know the content is safe.

Hello

I am trying to run a DLM scratch job using EDGJRPTE output but unfortunately
DLMSCR is not able to recognize the header of the RPTE.

Is there any kind of tweak needs to be done in EDGRRPTE exec so that DLMSCR
understand the format ?

Could someone please help me with this?