The IBM and Broadcom developers met about this issue and the result is the
issue we are having with TCPIP is back in IBMs hands.   The issue is we are
getting different abends in TCPIP such as
878-0C
653
4C5
To recover TCPIP we have to issue command
V TCPIP,,SYSPLEX,JOINGROUP
to get TCPIP to recover on the lpar where the abend occurrs.

On Mon, Aug 8, 2022 at 4:17 PM Hights, Charles <charles.hig...@dxc.com>
wrote:

> What exactly is your problem? We have this setup on 5 LPAR's.

Michael Brennan