>>I have a Fiscal year 1978 ADP Price List here - what specific model
>>would you like me to look up?
>
> 3033 (3031 and 3032 if they have AP versions)
>
> 3158-3
>
> 3168-3
>
> I'd also like title, copyright data and URL if possible.

So I have some time to look into this now, but the listing is fairly
cryptic. Do you know specifically which models or special features you
want data for? It seems that everything is itemized, and it was the
job of the salesman to tally everything up.

Just as an example, there must be 30 model versions of the 3158, from
AP1 to U38, but it does not have any detail about the differences
(other than price and such).

--
Will