It's basically we run a non IBM Database in mainframe

The user(management) have a list of employees code where they want to know
some of their personal data of employees from mainframe Database.

So here management or the requestor doesn't have mainframe access and we as
mainframer will pick the list from repository from where they save and we
fetch all the data from Mainframe database and save it back to the same
repository.