Yes it should only get data back from what I understand OWNERASID= which is
X'0021' I  got data from other asid's ?

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Charles Mills
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2022 5:23 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: IARV64 REQUEST=LIST with V64SELECT=YES,OWNERASID=MYASID
returning all asid

Is this a question?

Charles

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Joseph Reichman
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2022 1:25 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: IARV64 REQUEST=LIST with V64SELECT=YES,OWNERASID=MYASID returning
all asid

Hi

First I read the documentation so I hope Peter Relson doesn't scream at me

Let post my coding of the macro

           ARV64 REQUEST=LIST,                                          X
                V64LISTPTR=WRKPTR,                                      X
                V64SELECT=YES,                                          X
                V64LISTLENGTH=F108,                                     X
                PAGEFRAMESIZE=ALL,                                      X
                OWNERCOM=BYASID,                                        X
                OWNERASID=STORASID,                                     X
                V64SHARED=YES,                                          X
                V64COMMON=YES,                                          X
                TRACKINFO=YES,                                          X
                RETCODE=RETURNC,                                        X
                RSNCODE=REASONC,                                        X
                PLISTVER=MAX,MF=(E,IARV64SRB,COMPLETE)

The value of STORASID is X'0021' as Peter said when I coded TRACKINFO=YES I
would  get the diagdata which I did however the value Of V64WACALLERASID was
hex 3A all the other fields referencing the asid V64WACALLERHOMEASID,
V64WACALLERPRIMARYASID,  V64WACALLEROWNERASID are all hex zeros

I did a CSVQUERY on V64WACALLER and it pointed to a program BPXWREXX

 Thanks

Joe Reichman
Joe Reichman
Lead Developer Sam Golob Systems Programming
71-28 163 rd st apt 1A
Fresh Meadows NY 11365

to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN

to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN