You might wish try executing the "catsearch" shell command from Rexx, which is
part of the Co:Z Toolkit.
This uses IGGCSI00, along with other services to obtain DSCB information.

https://coztoolkit.com/docs/zos-utilities/dsp-ref_catsearch.html

> catsearch  -l user.coz.**
Volume  Referred  Ext  Tracks    Used Recfm Lrecl BlkSz Dsorg  Dsname
WORK81 2008/09/24   1      30       ?  U        0  6144  PO-E  USER.COZ.LOADLIB
WORK81 2008/09/24   1      15       4  FB      80 27920  PO    USER.COZ.SAMPJCL
WORK84 2008/09/11   1       1       1  U        0  6144  PS    USER.COZ.TEST.SEQ
WORK81 2008/09/24   1      15       4  FB      80 27920  PO    USER.COZ.TESTJCL

Co:Z is free to use under the terms of our Community License.
Enterprise License and Support Agreements also available.
See: http://coztoolkit.com/support.html

Kirk Wolf
Dovetailed Technologies, LLC

Note: Our website and domain name have changed from dovetail.com to
coztoolkit.com