From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Jack Zukt
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2022 8:04 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: IDC3009I & IDC1566I with a weird dsn

ATTENTION: This e-mail came from an external source. Do not open attachments or
click on links from unknown or unexpected emails.

Hi Carmen
Thank you for the input. I have tried IDCAMS DELETE but to no avail.
As for FDR, you are probably right. It might be something left from a job
running FDR that ended abnormally. But considering the number of "lost"
entries, some of those jobs must have considered complete even with the errors.
Regards,
Jack