Look like LINUX desktops are supported and simple binary transfer of the SMF data per <https://www-40.ibm.com/servers/resourcelink/svc00100.nsf/pages/SCRTsc236845/$file/e0z3s127.pdf>SCRT: Using the Sub-Capacity Reporting Tool V28.2.0 (ibm.com) https://www-40.ibm.com/servers/resourcelink/svc00100.nsf/pages/SCRTsc236845/$file/e0z3s127.pdf

Michael

At 12:50 PM 9/10/2022, John McKown wrote:

Not too sure the form the SMF data would need to be in. And I thought to he
Linux version was only for z/Linux. But it's something to look into.