What happens if you change TT:TT:TT.TT to TT:TT:TT.TTT?

Charles

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Stefan Lezzi
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2022 10:15 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: dfsort - microseconds (STCK/TOD)

Hi Tom,

Yes, I know, if I would parse the IMS log records with assembler. But assembler
is not my strongest skill, and, sadly, not very much loved by company
management nowadays.

It's about my, already coded and working, dfsort solution to parse some fields
of the Mainview/IMS record x'FA' and some SOAP header infos out of the x'01',
and send them to SPLUNK.

Stefan