From:   "Biller, Charles A (CHUCK)" <chuck.bil...@verizon.com>
Date:   04/12/2013 05:04 PM
Subject:        NDM RACF002 Error But No Password Used
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu>

We have a protected Id working fine for years. Recently someone tried to

use a password with it in an NDM process. Ever since that event, any

attempt to use that Id in an NDM process errors out with RACF002I, "The

Security Interface found the PASSWORD specified was not valid for the

USERID specified," even though no password is included. How can this be
resolved?  Thanks!

-----

What Release of C:D are you using?

Did the "someone" specify in their process a new password?  (e.g.,
SNODEID=(USERID,PASWRD,newpassword)

What are the options specified on the STG2 exit (DMGSECUR)?

If you have  NEWPASS=NO in DMGSECUR, and they did the new password,
contact IBM for support.

Regards,
Steve Thompson