I don’t know if someone on the assembler list mentioned this already, but
https://idcp.marist.edu/documents/33945/44724/Assembler.V2.alntext+V2.00.pdf/ad61965e-8485-65e1-f385-e5cd56f08c63?t=1551806232272

<https://idcp.marist.edu/documents/33945/44724/Assembler.V2.alntext+V2.00.pdf/ad61965e-8485-65e1-f385-e5cd56f08c63?t=1551806232272>
 should be everything you need, and it’s free! Plus other resources on
https://idcp.marist.edu/assembler-resources
<https://idcp.marist.edu/assembler-resources>.

Actually, it is so good that I tried to get the bookie source to modernise it a
bit - make it searchable etc. I called John’s old boss and department … but
it’s complicated …

Best regards,.

René.