No, you said you didn’t have it installed. Plus, if you don’t have it, the
question is moot.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Tuesday, September 27, 2022, 10:44 AM, Itschak Mugzach
<00000305158ad67d-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> wrote:

Read again. I do not have the module.

*| **Itschak Mugzach | Director | SecuriTeam Software **|** IronSphere
Platform* *|* *Information Security Continuous Monitoring for Z/OS, zLinux
and IBM I **|  *

*|* *Email**: i_mugz...@securiteam.co.il **|* *Mob**: +972 522 986404 **|*
*Skype**: ItschakMugzach **|* *Web**: www.Securiteam.co.il  **|*