PDFBox is certainly the way to go for the title, but IBM doesn't appear to be
putting the forms code anywhere accessible.

From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Mike Beer <m...@beer.at>
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2022 1:00 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: AW: Location of forms code in z/OS manuals

Hi,
Students of Rony Flatscher (Professor at the WU, Vienna) worked on several
interesting REXX projects.
One of the was the use of PDF files out of Rexx.

https://secure-web.cisco.com/1nYU7m-1vUE_5_VO-UqhVHFk8Ds1mKzC1jcP41cMRtvVQrOT8Hok7uVOKnW7nk1mLxvDW_Trs_4H91p_1YMHn_s8QHGPJoJyiArH9314TlTIpKd5CYqqqZzIGWVu0SGJ3yqE-p079eofxMvyHo5ixJk0KWW0NVaZiKNVulLF8_DiEIKqSe1nUV4DhMz6L4bItwivI6xEBZ3ZysqaTwcKINKkZwaGdDu8Bamydgb2ghBlj8cGXTY_ZUoUW_bVIs9POs_KPuQ7DmSDfgjv0xoUhQoPeymAqnLJbVKhkBSgXkY_7efA2vLFxg-I1euhHEonnsjYYyKyhiJNg5G9NOnLItBsOYDvXLmZkkywhQf0SYKrzgH4ekqvWc4IVBGAHVkBsIcojKzO127sYbgg0w13hQKfQOFEcX98OmNy6mssmWaRKYFbaUBXXH8t5JvfPTuIG/https%3A%2F%2Fwi.wu.ac.at%2Frgf%2Fdiplomarbeiten%2F

Look for author Dobrea

Rony's Bean Scripting Framework allows the easy integration of Java into
ooREXX.
https://secure-web.cisco.com/1fZ4ZqZNgZjYQeUIt-_bONuh-1jKzJOLraEghYhTJd2bfh-tBUWj4D3yUKCmrQ6de2HrxYH1g3MeWDrvCPFUtDjeQbBFnkLusuJKEwrT0E9Du-JGsa4e9iqFYBSzuUMeQOv7r3nUgUYIEnKXFTuZ9S1GlTxgt6ez09QV9-N1tE49y5o7_3Hfz0CXb68zejmQ1yU8H_BD0C0Fkp_y33mOXTmjlipVdIKf3tqKyR4SKuwA_FebpOCW5xhBix8KUASMq9ZW6TzpOLcW7TjY7yp7dyP9pybwLyca9uGPKidEvLBYW7RT1lF5nXiJ3J9kParFZXwXKN-8p3eTx3bThuxR7JP59jcgdaYMEtUHVaOzSyXKQB8QVFbMl-7fbuRN6Pj-nZyLrjrtdNGrUHpxwMpCxGWSBIfjg75FaAw7co-QC7w50S-3BfG8rSPem6_pto3agoWL96Um8DqaqArFtOcE3-A/https%3A%2F%2Fsourceforge.net%2Fprojects%2Fbsf4oorexx%2F

Best regards
Mike