RMFIII is my main use case. Not supporting GDDM is a case of self-fulfilling
prophecy. Quality of 3270 terminal emulators has been going down since CM/2,
with lots of products having funny and off color schemes, no or wrong terminal
status symbols, terribly mixed-up key definitions, the wrong codepages as a
default or make the terrible decision of blitting pixels over the network
instead of tn3270 protocol.

I like Tom's Vista3270, but it is Windows only. Who actually wants to use
Windows for work?  I don't miss it, and consider it technical debt ;-)

René.