When I first noticed this tnz repo, I had no idea how to use it.
Readme might as well have been written in ones and zeros.
Only after I saw a post on medium (someone mentioned the link in this thread
earlier) on tnz, did I know how to connect to a specific host:port.
Open sourcing without doco is irritating.
Or worse when it assumes loads of other things to be already in place, because
that's how it is in the author's test/dev env.

It's like, "Yo, it works for us... do you even read the source code?"

- KB