For function code PREINIT and POSTINIT, a pointer to a passphrase area can be
supplied in the exit's parameter list.
I created 2 ACIDs, one with a passphrase and the other without a passphrase.
When logging on with either one, I never see a pointer to the passphrase area.

1) How can I drive PREINIT ad POSTINIT so that the pointer to the passphrase
area exists?

2) How can the PASSWORD and PASSPHRASE functions be driven?
    I've tried various TSS commands but none of them drive either exit.

Thanks, Pierre.