I am getting

 DSNL076I  -DBCG DSNLXSVC DDF CONNECTION REJECTED DUE 794
 TO INCOMPATIBLE APPLCOMPAT VALUES.
   LUWID=P3EBC7B8.H043.DC8D7A13DC85
   CLIENTAPPLCOMPAT=*
   PACKAGEAPPLCOMPAT=V12R1M502
   PACKAGE=NULLID.SQLC2G13.41414141414E4758

I cannot figure out how to set the client level APPLCOMPAT or bind the nullid
package to match.

http://www.dissensoftware.com