Just remember to add it to MSTRJCL asIEFJOBS.

Michael

At 10:39 AM 12/16/2022, Carmen Vitullo wrote:

I'm not sure this was a question or a statement but yes, I use SYS1.STCJOBS and place jobcards for STC's I want to add, accounting info or change the msgclass or any other valid jobcard parms.

I learn something almost daily, I didn't know about &SYSJOBNM, good to know

Carmen