Maybe there is a subdirectory pointing to another ZFS still mounted

Best Regards

Ituriel do Nascimento Neto
z/OS System Programmer

Em quinta-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2022 09:04:24 BRT, Mark Jacobs
<00000224d287a4b1-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> escreveu:

It came back with a file system not found message.

Mark Jacobs

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.

GPG Public Key -
https://api.protonmail.ch/pks/lookup?op=get&search=markjac...@protonmail.com