From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Allan Staller
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2023 7:33 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: KMOD1 DS8k box

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the Texas Comptroller's email
system.
DO NOT click links or open attachments unless you expect them from the sender
and know the content is safe.

Classification: Confidential

With IRGs and other "overhead" the usable capacity is about 0.8 GB whis is what
I use when making "capacity" calculations.