De : IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> de la part de
Paul Gorlinsky <p...@atsmigrations.com>
Date : jeudi, 9 février 2023 à 22:24
À : IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>
Objet : Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: The Local death of DB2 z/OS --- what is the best way
to preserve the data once the mainframe is gone
Wouldn't you agree that ultimately, the CIO or CTO or highest Information
Technology is responsible for any and all mishaps, including mistakes made by
auditors? Hiring the correct auditor and giving them the correct scope of work
which is the hiring companies responsibility.

I also saw this in state government, everything done by committee so that no
one person would be the scape goat...