Thanks Rebecca for the heartbreaking news.  His absence will be felt for years
to come by members of this board.  His technical knowledge and wit is lost
forever.I am sure, some place up there, Robert is smiling down on you and your
family.May he rest in place.
Willie.

    On Wednesday, February 8, 2023 at 08:11:02 p.m. EST, Rebecca Richards