>> I assume UNICODE Services did this.  Doesn't DFSORT use UNICODE Services?

Paul,

DFSORT does indeed use UNICODE services, but it ONLY limited for SORTING
Unicode data and NOT for data manipulation (case conversion/ CCSID
conversion..) .  So far, the request for data manipulation for Unicode data was
very low.  If we think that there is enough demand for it, then we would
implement it.

>>Does DFSORT sort Polish keys correctly according to national conventions?

YES. You can use LOCALE or Unicode(UTF8, UTF16 or UTF32) formats which uses
COLLKEY setting.

Thanks,
Kolusu
DFSORT Development