This is what TASID looks like - is this familiar? (you can get it here
https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/tasid-v521-tool).  Note some of the features
of it are now incorporated into the ISRDDN command.

                               TASID option menu
Option  ===>

   Select one of the following options:                   Version 5.21
       1 - Address space list        5 - Miscellaneous displays
       2 - System ENQ contention     6 - Current dataset allocations
       3 - Total system ENQ status   7 - Storage View Facility
       4 - Initiator Status List     8 - Snapshot
                                                                   More:
  +----------------------------------------+-----------------------------+
  |   Current time  07:06 on 2023/02/15    |   TSO users            2    |
  |   Last IPL time 11:54 on 2022/12/23    |   Started tasks       16    |
  |   IPL Parameters 540E XX M 1           |   Jobs                 4    |
  |   z/OS     02.05.00 JES version JES2   |   System addrs        31    |
  |   SMF ID   CBT      JES level   2.5    |   Free initiators      4    |
  |   User ID  LBDYCK   RACF level  7.79.1 |-----------------------------|
  |   Node     CBTTAPE  TSO version 4.05.0 |   Total               57    |
  |   VTAM Adr CBTT007  VTAM Level  6.2    |-----------------------------|
  |   ProcStep TSOPROC  DFSMS level 2.05.0 |   CPU utilization 13%       |
  |   Region   2000000K                    |   CPU 8562-T02   (  2 CPUs) |
  |   RACF Grp SYS1     DSF  level  1.17.0 |   ENQ Contention  None      |

Lionel B. Dyck <><
Website: https://www.lbdsoftware.com
Github: https://github.com/lbdyck

“Worry more about your character than your reputation. Character is what you
are, reputation merely what others think you are.”   - - - John Wooden