Looking for some advice on the simplest way to call an authorized assembler
program from a non-compiled Rexx program under TSO/E in batch, with the
requirement that multiple updatable parameters will be passed. Updating
IKJTSOnn and APF authorizing whatever is not a problem.  At issue seems to be
the following...

The ADDRESS TSO CALL command appears to support only a single non-updatable
parameter string, but does support calling an authorized assembler program. The
LINKMVS, LINKPGM, ATTACHMVS and ATTACHPGM host command environments all appear
to support the passing of multiple updatable parameters, but the Rexx Reference
doc I've been reading in section 'Host Command Environments for Linking to and
Attaching Programs', states that these command environments are all used to
link/attach to... unauthorized programs.

Is there a way to satisfy both requirements using the LINK* or ATTACH* command
environments or should I be looking at System Rexx or IKJEFTSR or something
else?  (I would prefer not to setup System Rexx if there's a reasonable
alternative)

Thanks much,
Mike