Just for fun I asked ChatGPT your question and here is its answer - ymmv:

Storage systems. The specific syntax for the FlashCopy command to copy a
dataset on IBM storage will depend on the storage system and software that you
are using.

Here is an example of the FlashCopy command syntax for an IBM DS8000 storage
system:

Copy code
FlashCopy SOURCE dataset_name TARGET copy_dataset_name
In this command, replace "dataset_name" with the name of the source dataset
that you want to copy, and replace "copy_dataset_name" with the name you want
to give to the copy of the dataset.

Lionel B. Dyck <><
Website: https://www.lbdsoftware.com
Github: https://github.com/lbdyck

“Worry more about your character than your reputation. Character is what you
are, reputation merely what others think you are.”   - - - John Wooden