That PARSE command will take the first Item and put it into "command_line" which is not really a command line. That has been changed to be a DDNAME. "EXCESS" will hold all the rest of what was passed. This is some new development stuff and specs are just a little fluid right now.

So while that is being worked out, I know that I have SYSUT1 pointing to some PDS/PDSE.

Therefore, that one statement should have returned some RC that is positive not -3 indicating that LISTDSI is not in the system.

Also, whoever gave the long URL for TSO-REXX..... It doesn't matter what email address I send an email to at Marist, it gets rejected by IP address. There is something that has decided that the IP address of my email server is persona non grata.

I'm trying to get a hold of someone at Marist that has any idea of these list servers. Still waiting for a call back from their help desk, which I think is only for students.  sigh.

Steve Thompson