What is the connection between the U.S. Census Bureau and IBM?

Herman Hollerith worked for the Census Bureau during the 1880 census and then
for the 1890 census, invented the electronic tabulators and punchcards that the
Census Bureau used from 1890 until the 1950s. Hollerith left the Census Bureau
to start the Tabulating Maching Company, which would eventually become
International Business Machines (IBM).

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Tuesday, February 28, 2023, 5:05 PM, Gene Hudders