On 2/3/23 00:34, René Jansen wrote:
Yes, I know. But linking to other code in .class files does. You can run
NetRexx from the .jar file. This finds all NetRexx classes. But let’s say you
want to use a Java TreeMap, or some crypto algorithm like FPE in your program -
it will look on CLASSPATH for those.

Yes, I know that. I only want to execute the compiler without setting CLASSPATH. It should be an executable Jar with the main mainifest built in to the Jar. It makes NetRexx difficult to use and the documentation is Windows oriented.