Woo-hoo!  Yes, the context came through.  :-)

Rex

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Bill Giannelli
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2023 5:11 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: WLM Couple dataset?

Hi Rex,
No worries, I want my commination coherent if I am to get the answers I need.
Please let me know how this response comes thru to you.....with the rest of the
thread, or not?
thanks
Bill

On Fri, 10 Mar 2023 16:50:28 +0000, Pommier, Rex <rpomm...@sfgmembers.com>
wrote:

>Thanks, Matthew.
>
>Bill, if my initial post asking you to stop deleting the context came across
>as rude, I apologize.  I didn't mean it that way, I didn't realize the
>listserv web site automatically whacked the earlier parts of the thread by
>default.
>
>Rex

The information contained in this message is confidential, protected from
disclosure and may be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
distribution, copying, or any action taken or action omitted in reliance on it,
message and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard
copy format. Thank you.