Hello
.
I need some clarity on SDSF CSR display Common storage remaining Memory
When I use CSR function I see job CSVDJOB listed with
CSVDJOB     ECSA   ECSA%
                   12288  0.0170
.
Its not clear to me if ECSA is a decimal or hex value ?
.
2nd
I look at the JOB CSVDJOB: it has three steps and each step
invokes CSVDYLPA REQUEST=ADD,MEMBERLIST=. So the JOB dynamically
defines three modules in LPA.
.
.
If I look at the load library in TSO 3.4 Browse the three modules,
I have the following Lengths:
.
PGM1  X'000500' = 1,280.
PGM2  X'000810' = 2,064.
PGM3  X'000B48' = 2,888.
------------------------
Total   X'1858' = 6,232.
.
.
 I was expecting the total length of 6,232 to equal the value listed
 in SDSF CSR of 12288.
.
 Does TSO 3.4 list the length of modules in Half Words ?
.
I would like to get a better understanding as to the dfferences
in the lengths.
.
.
 paul d