From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Charles Mills
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2023 1:34 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Exact AT-TLS parms for SMP/E Download

Really? IBM requires this but it's not documented anywhere?

It's not like AT-TLS is trivial and every sysprog ought to know how to
configure it without a manual.

And no one on this list is doing this? You're all using HTTPS?

Charles

The information contained in this message is confidential, protected from
disclosure and may be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
distribution, copying, or any action taken or action omitted in reliance on it,
message and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard
copy format. Thank you.