After lurking for on here for years, it's nice to have contributed something
some found useful. Please excuse my poor attempt at humour.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Paul Gilmartin
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2023 6:59 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Is z/OS Name/Token pair retrieval supported from REXX?

On Thu, 23 Mar 2023 18:46:43 -0000, Steve Austin wrote:

>    ... The loop
>is simply to check that server has not ended every 2 seconds.

I see.  Thanks.

>I think I got
>the idea from an IBM sample that uses a similar technique to call the
>Catalog Search Interface  from REXX. I didn' t expect a kind of Spanish
>Inquisition(citation Monty Python).

A couple of us thought you might have some expertise to share, as you did.

gil

to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN

--
This e-mail message has been scanned and cleared by Google Message Security
and the UNICOM Global security systems. This message is for the named